Why are Clinical Studies essential
Skin aging has multiple facets: loss of firmness, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, tone and discoloration, texture/roughness, and moisture loss. The TRIFECTA was designed to address all of these elements in one 3-step product simultaneously. Past treatments had never done this in such a simple and comprehensive way.
How do you know the TRIFECTA works? We fine-tuned and researched our formulas until we created products we could stand behind. Before we felt comfortable sharing the TRIFECTA with the world, we had it thoroughly tested with third-party clinical trials to examine each aspect of skin aging. This testing showed significant improvement with even better results over time.
Clinical studies provide scientific proof that a product works. Anything you will put on your skin must stand up to this standard. Excellent clinical trial results are the gold standard of any fine product.
LEARN MORE ABOUT TRIFECTA
What is a clinical study?
A clinical study is performed on new products by a third party unrelated to the brand. These tests are performed for the sole reason of determining whether the product is truly effective or not.
The parameters of each clinical study are unique to the product being tested. For the TRIFECTA by KaramMD, the test subjects met the following baseline requirements:
Males and females between the age of 35 and 65
Regular users of skincare products
Individuals with noticeable fine lines and wrinkles
Individuals with skin tone and skin texture concerns (moderate roughness)
The study was conducted over eight weeks, after which TRIFECTA results were compared with the baseline at the four-week and eight-week mark.
Methods of testing
Our clinical trials objectively measured skin improvements in skin concerns, such as pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, uneven texture, and others, based on the following criteria:
Initial skin damage was measured with instruments. At four and eight weeks, improvements were measurable with these same instruments.
- Subjects’ perception of changes
After using the products for four weeks, the subjects were surveyed on their perception of improved skin conditions. This was repeated after eight weeks. At each period, patients reported they observed noticeable changes in the quality of their skin.
What did the clinical study show?
Claims from the instrument study
- 100% of subjects showed significant improvements in fine lines and wrinkles after four weeks
- After eight weeks of regimen use, 91% of subjects showed improvement via CutometerÒ measurements. (The CutometerÒ is a noninvasive, computer-controlled device that calculates skin firmness and other qualities with a pressure probe and infrared optical system. It is commonly used in clinical trials.)
- After eight weeks of TRIFECTA regimen use, 100% of subjects showed improvement from baseline, evident by image analysis.
- 100% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin firmness after four weeks.
- Skin tone significantly improved after eight weeks of regimen use: 65% of subjects showed improvements from baseline based on image analysis.
- Skin moisture significantly improved immediately after application. 100% of subjects showed improvement from baseline after four and eight weeks of use via CorneometerÒ measurements.
Testing at a glance
- Skin moisture significantly improved post-application immediately
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen was easy to use
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen felt lightweight
- 97% of subjects strongly agreed or would recommend this regimen to their friends and family.
Claims from the consumer perception study
After four weeks...
- 100% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin firmness
- Fine lines and wrinkles significantly improved
Note, improvement in every aspect of aging skin after 8 weeks. We expect this to continue improving month over month.
After eight weeks…
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen helped their skin feel softer
- 88% saw of subjects saw age and dark spots diminish
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen helped their skin look more glowing
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen helped to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin tone significantly improved
- 91% of subjects showed improvement via CutometerÒ measurements
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen helped to improve their skin’s texture
- 100% of subjects showed improvement from baseline
- 100% of subjects strongly agreed or agreed the regimen helped the overall health of their skin
stress-free skincare What conclusions can be drawn from the TRIFECTA clinical study?
To summarize, the products are scientifically proven to work.
The test group that used the TRIFECTA showed significant improvements at four weeks. Those changes only became greater at eight weeks. Every point measured improvements, including lines and wrinkles, moisture and hydration, pigmentation, and others.
The bottom line is this: the longer the products are used, the more effective they are, and the more significant your results will be. Apply 1-2 pumps of the TRIFECTA products morning and night, every day, to completely cover the surface of the skin of your neck, face, and around your eyes. You will see improvements at four weeks, which continue to build on themselves, resulting in greater and greater rejuvenation and enhancement over time.
Subscribe and Save